Business Development Manager
We are seeking a highly motivated and driven Business Development Manager to expand our already impressive roster of clients. This is a role which is central to fulfilling our own ambitious goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Consistently achieve monthly sales targets
- Achieve weekly product demonstration target to potential clients
- Prospect, identify and nurture your own outbound pipeline in line with the Company’s desired acquisition categories
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders within brands ranging from start-up to multinational
- Comprehensively manage the sequence of the sales pipeline from prospect to client
- Work closely with the Customer Success team, to ensure a smooth transition for new clients
- Operate across a number of channels, including social media, cold calling, email marketing and networks, to ensure your short, medium and long-term pipeline is healthy
To thrive in this role it is essential that you fit the following criteria:
- At least 2 years of sales experience
- A genuine passion for winning new business
- A strong work ethic, buckets of self motivation, and a personal drive for competitive environments and targets
- A demonstrable passion for working within the startup ecosystem
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Although not essential, it would definitely help if you met these criteria:
- Experience of selling within a SaaS subscription business model
- A strong understanding of digital marketing, e-commerce, and marketing technology
We are a friendly yet ambitious start-up that is on a very exciting journey, and that will provide plenty of opportunities for career progression as it continues to grow. If you feel that The Room is a place where you can deliver your best work, then do get in touch and send us your CV and a covering note telling us more about yourself.
NB While this role is remote at the moment, we plan to return to an office in London next year, at which time we envisage you will split your working days between home and office.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
Sorry - no agencies thank you.